It's So Easy to Become Chief with KAMADO KINGDOM
KAMADO KINGDOM MINI MAX SIZE 16"
WE HAVE BLUE, PURPLE, RED, WHITE AND BLACK COLORS AVAILABLE.
MAIN BODY DIAMETER - 405 mm / 16"
DIAMETER OF COOKING GRID - 345 mm / 13.6"
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS - (LxDxH) 550x550x550 mm / 21.7x21.7x21.7"
OPERATION HEIGHT - 290 mm / 11.4"
NET WEIGHT - 29 kg
ABOUT YOUR KAMADO
Dating back 4000 years ago archaeologists have discovered large clay vessels thought to be early incarnations of the Kamado ceramic cooker. Since then it has evolved in many ways; removable lid, added draft door for better heat control and the switch from wood to charcoal as the primary fuel. In Japan the Mushikamado was a round clay pot with a removable domed lid designed for steaming rice. The name ‘Kamado’ is, in fact, the Japanese word for ’stove’ or ‘cooking range’. This name was adopted by the Americans and has now become a generic term for this style of ceramic cooker.
Kamado cookers are extremely versatile. Not only can they be used for grilling or smoking but also pizzas, bread, pies and cookies can be baked effortlessly inside them. Due to their excellent heat retention properties, high temperatures can be achieved and maintained by precise contol of airflow via the top and bottom vents. High temperatures are ideal for fast cooking burgers and sausages whilst low heats will cook larger joints over a longer period of time. Why not try adding some wood chips to the charcoal or try combining different flavour wood chips to make your meats even more flavoursome.
WARNINGS – CAUTION!
• This product is intended FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. DO NOT use indoors.
• ALWAYS keep children and pets at a safe distance from the oven when in use.
• NEVER leave a burning fire unattended.
• DANGER of carbon monoxide poisoning – NEVER light this product or let it smoulder or cool down in confined spaces.• DO NOT use this product in a tent, caravan, car, cellar, loft or boat.
• DO NOT use under any awnings, parasols or gazebos.
• FIRE HAZARD – Hot embers may emit while in use.
• CAUTION - DO NOT use petrol, white spirit, lighter fluid, alcohol or other similar chemicals for lighting or relighting. Use only firelighters complying to EN1860-3.
• It is highly recommended that you use lump charcoal in your Kamado. It burns for longer and produces less ash which can restrict the airflow.
• DO NOT use coal in this product.
• IMPORTANT: When opening the lid at high temperatures it is essential to lift the lid only slightly, allowing air to enter slowly and safely, preventing any backdraft or flare-ups that may cause injury.• ALWAYS follow the FOOD COOKING INFORMATION stated on page 4 of this instruction manual.
• DO NOT use the Kamado on decking or any other flammable surfaces such as dry grass, wood chips, leaves or decorative bark.
• Ensure that the Kamado is positioned at least 2 metres away from flammable items.
• DO NOT use this Kamado as a furnace.
• ATTENTION: This product will become very hot, DO NOT move it during operation.
• ALWAYS USE heat resistant gloves when handling hot ceramics or cooking surfaces.
• Allow the unit to cool down completely before moving or storing.
• Always inspect the unit prior to use for fatigue and damage and replace as and when necessary.
FEW WORDS OF MY EXPERIENCE.
From the day you start cook with Kamado, will be no more overcooked meals.
Major problems with all other charcoal or gas grills, is dry and overcooked meat, because lack of moisture and difficult to control temperature.
When I Bought Kamado, same day I stopped use other grill. Kamado you can grill, cook, boil and smoke.
I assure, this is The Grill of your Life, you will not be disappointed with results you getting of it.
We are New, Growing Brand. Soon we will start blog with cooking hints and receipts.
You will have no problems with any spare parts of this Kamado, we already got them in our warehouse.
Kamado Kingdom is made in one of three biggest Kamado Grill factories, means there is many accessories suitable for it, which we also will start selling very soon.