ABOUT KAMADO KINGDOM
Kamado cookers are extremely versatile. Not only can they be used for grilling or smoking but also pizzas, bread, pies and cookies can be baked effortlessly inside them. Due to their excellent heat retention properties, high temperatures can be achieved and maintained by precise contol of airflow via the top and bottom vents. High temperatures are ideal for fast cooking burgers and sausages whilst low heats will cook larger joints over a longer period of time. Why not try adding some wood chips to the charcoal or try combining different flavour wood chips to make your meats even more flavoursome.
WARNINGS – CAUTION!
• This product is intended FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. DO NOT use indoors.
• WARNING !ALWAYS keep children and pets at a safe distance from the oven when in use.
• NEVER leave a burning fire unattended.
• DANGER of carbon monoxide poisoning – NEVER light this product or let it smoulder or cool down in
• DO NOT use this product in a tent, caravan, car, cellar, loft or boat.
• DO NOT use under any awnings, parasols or gazebos.
• FIRE HAZARD – Hot embers may emit while in use.
• WARNING!- DO NOT use spirit or petrol for lighting or re-lighting!Use only firelighters complying to
EN 1860-3 !
• It is highly recommended that you use lump charcoal in your Kamado. It burns for longer and
produces less ash which can restrict the airflow.
• DO NOT use coal in this product.
• IMPORTANT: When opening the lid at high temperatures it is essential to lift the lid only slightly,
allowing air to enter slowly and safely, preventing any backdraft or flare-ups that may cause injury.
• DO NOT use the Kamado on decking or any other flammable surfaces such as dry grass, wood chips,
leaves or decorative bark.
• Ensure that the Kamado is positioned at least 2 metres away from flammable items.
• DO NOT use this Kamado as a furnace.
• WARNING!This product will become very hot, DO NOT move it during operation.
• ALWAYS USE heat resistant gloves, especially handling air vent, hot ceramics or cooking surface. • Allow the unit to cool down completely before moving or storing.
• Always inspect the unit prior to use for fatigue and damage and replace as and when necessary.
• The Maximum amount of charcoal for these barbecue is 1 kgs.